Wednesday, September 18, 2013

30 Day Nail Challenge Day 18- Sugar Spun

Hi everyone, today I am using a polish brand that is new to me. A fellow IG polish addict (The Bronx Polish) made a post about loving this polish by the name of Glam Glam nail candy and implored all nail polish addicts to check them out. Once I learned that they're from the same part of The Bronx I am from, I knew I had to get my support on!! Upon following them on IG and then Facebook, I messaged the ladies behind the Glam Glam to get the goods on what the glam is all about…. Below is a little bio I received straight from Tekecha and Nosha……..

"Glam Glam Nail Candy consists of an array of vibrant, bright, long lasting, and trendy colors. Glam Glam Nail polish is safe and free of toxins such as Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, Camphor, and formaldehyde. Glam Glam Nail Candy is a New York City based toxin free nail polish line that was created by long time best friends Tekecha and Nosha Vega. Getting our nails and feet done is just one of the many ways we get together and bond. On one of our spa dates we found ourselves conversing about our love of nail polish, all of the beautiful bright colors that debut each season and the idea of starting our very own line came up, and we went with it, and here we are today.  Our goal is to provide our customers with safe, beautiful, eye catching colors that are sure to get compliments.  We believe that all women have "glam" in them
and all women enjoy being pampered.  Manicures and pedicures are a major part of that pampering. Painting your nails and toes allows you to experiment with nail polish and its array of colors. It is also a way to express your personal style, mood, and personality. Most importantly, we want to be apart of making women look and feel good about themselves".

*You can purchase Glam Glam polish by contacting the ladies via their email glamglampolish@yahoo.com. You can view a collection of their polishes on their Facebook page. Also be sure to check them out on Instagram and Twitter (GlamGlamPolish). Polishes will run you $6+ shipping.

Today is also day 18 of my 30 day nail challenge which calls for Sugar Spun nails. I’ve tried this technique twice before and received lots of compliments on its results. I hope I’ve done the polish and technique much justice….  The colors I am wearing today Femininity (Pink) and Blue my mind. The formulas are a easy spread and showed no sign of streaking. This is 3 coats of Femininity, I normally like to wear 3 coats of any pink polish I’m wearing. The blue polish has a shimmer to it while possessing still a cream texture to it. It took a while for the blue polish to get tacky in order for me to do the drizzle effect, but I guess in other instance that’s a good thing. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...