Thursday, September 19, 2013

30 Day Nail Challenge Day 19- Glitter

Hi all.... Today is Friday Eve (that's what I tell myself to make it thru the day) :). I've come online to share with you another fun filled day of nails but this time accompanied with glitter.

This glitter polish is called "splatter" made by the store Icing. It's quite like the Sally Hansen, Hard Candy & LA Girl splatter polishes recently released. Of course there's the uniform black & white polish but they've managed to come out with other nice colors too.

This one I picked up is a formula with a mixture of blue & white glitter. I'm also using Pure Ice's polish in gradient form called "Celestial".




No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...