Saturday, July 21, 2012

Part of a Zoya nation

Who woulda thunk it huh, i sent a email to Zoya about doing reviews for their polishes & how much of a polish fanatic i am along with my blog posts and boom they sent me a email saying they are adding me to their art of beauty group. No I'm not getting paid in monetary form, but I'm getting paid in the liquid form of lacquer. I received today 15 polishes plus a little swatch pallet of the polishes from their Designer & Diva collection. I also got a code for a free polish with any Zoya.com purchase. I'm stoked about getting this package, totally unexpected this thinking it'll be 2 or 3 bottles. Anyhoo let me get busy, stay tuned for the swatches coming this week, woop!!

1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...