Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fruitful

Sorry for this post being a day late, this was to be my Try It On Tuesday post but I got distracted. My first time using this NCLA polish I picked up last week when they had a promo going on, the site shopncla.com; I picked up 2 colors. This one is "Poolside Party! All eyes on me". This one is more of a peachy color, the formula is very friendly and dries glossy IMO. "Dupe-Alert", if you have China Glaze "Peachy Keen" it very much resembles it. This is two coats with Seche Vite on top. My accent nail bares a little orange graphic, I hope you recognize it. I'm happy it came out okay, orange you lol.
P.S. I've added a page called "Lacquer Loves" to my side bar, which consists of polishes in my stash; maybe we can do a polish swap some day.

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this mani. From the color to the cute orange. I also laughed at your little joke you threw in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute mani!!! i think it looks great on you. this color appealed to me too, but it looks very much like cg peachy keen or julep hayden and i didn't want something similar to what i already have. how does it compare to peachy keen though?

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...