Thursday, January 2, 2014

OPI X Gwen Stefani

Happy Friday loves!!

Today I have swatches of two polishes from the newly released collection, a polish collab between OPI & female musical artist Gwen Stefani. I picked these up from my local JCPenney Salon. 

This fuschia-pink cream polish is named "Hey Baby" and it's the usual smooth quality you can expect from OPI. I'll just tell you this though, I have at least 10 or 11 different shades of pink polishes by OPI and none of them matches this pink as a dupe (that's a good thing). I've applied 3 coats without a top coat.




This black Satin finish polish is called "4 in the morning", it fits the name being that at that time of the morning pitch black is the perfect description right!! This satin finish is basically a matte finish in my opinion. 



1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...