Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5 nail challenge- Blue

Happy Friday ladies, today I am not too thrilled about my polish choice and I'll tell you why briefly. I chose two untried polishes, one from Lime Crime and Color Club. The LC polish is called "Once in a blue mousse" and I was so stocked when I saw it on eBay for $8 total a month ago.

This is a thick creamy polish, too creamy for my liking. It looked like a comforter blanket on my nails THICK which I don't really care for that look! I used OPI base coat and for some reason small bubbles developed. I used Color Club "Blue Ming" on my middle finger and I was happy about this polish as I am a huge CC fan! I'm just glad I get to take it off today!! It wasn't all bad, maybe it just wasn't the day for it to prove itself.

It's Friday so who needs the blues lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...