Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 25- Inspired by fashion

Hi all, today is a day in the challenge that I feel happy about doing, because it's something I am quite fond of-- Fashion! I love the fashion world and all that it entails.

I chose a handbag by Marc Jacobs that I've had my eye on, a potential "self gift" for my bday or X-mas present. This bag is the model style "Classic Q Lil Ukita flap" in Coral. I know it may not be a fall or winter color but I break the rules of fashion a lot!!

This polish I used by LA Girl is called "platforms", another untried bottle.....till now!

Happy Friday eve!'

1 comment:

  1. How did you do those letters? Alphabets I mean...they have turned out to be really nice:)


    Join the Insane Blog hop

    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    ViVi Clothes Giveaway-Internationally Open

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...