Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 18- Half moon

Hi all, today I have a half moon mani for you to see. This is the first time I'm trying this and the first time I'm using this Elf polish. I gotta say that I like the bottle appearance of this Elf polish it's kinda fancy-shmancy lol.

I picked this baby up at Target for $2. The formula is thick but smooth and dries in a nice, shiny coat. This is a darker royal green with shimmer to it. The gold polish underneath is by Barielle I forgot the name at the moment but I will edit this once I get to the bottle.

The one drawback of this Elf polish is the mini brush, not feeling it at all; it's like twice the brush stroke application cause it's so small.

Have a great day (almost Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...