Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Nail Challenge Collaborative Look 2

Hola!! Why do I feel like November has wings and is just flying by like nobody's bidniz!! We are almost to the day of Thanksgiving and before you know it we will be celebrating Jesus's birthday (then mine shortly after :)!!

I am totally not loving the theme for this month (all because it's harder and I can draw lol). However, I did my best and I am going to make it to the finish line! The book I chose for this look is by Rick Warren and it's a very inspirational book called The Purpose Driven Life.






This book will bring you into all kind of intellectual aspects of your life, it is very thought-provoking and I would recommend that you all take a read of it if you haven't.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on these nails. I know what you mean, this theme is hard for me too.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...