Monday, January 7, 2013

Random Swatch:Starrily, Eva Supreme, WetnWild, Jordana

Hi ladies, one of my goals for this year was to swatch untried polishes.... I have so many polishes it's not even funny so why not at least swatch them. So here they are from L to R, 

I have two indie polishes I received from my secret santa exchange last year, I believe she got them from etsy.com. Pajama Party is a pink milky formula polish that I know I have at least 2 dupes to it, but they are all  independently unique. The model Cement is a gray glittery formula which I am not too fond of by itself. I believe that it would be a nice mani if accompanied with grey polish as the base color.

The next polish is one I ran across a display in Walgreens, Eva Supreme run $1.99 in price. It is a shimmery green polish that's really thin in formula, I applied 3 coats of it. The glitter polish on my accent nail is from Fergie's collection by Wet N' Wild named "Kaleidescope Eyes". 
The last two are by Jordana, they retail for $1.99 and are sold at Kmart. The orange colored polish is called Tangy and it's a creme formula which I found to be opaque in 2 coats, I love it. The other Jordana polish is called "Electric Blue" and it's more of a thin shimmery polish and I applied three coats of it.

*All polishes were not topped off with top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...