Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mermaid Tears

I often wonder where OPI comes up with these cool names for their polishes, I'm still stumped. Today I have a mani I did using their Mermaid Tears polish. I don't have to review OPI polish because I've yet to have a complaint and I have too many bottles not to have done a review already.

I am however developing a complaint about some of the polishes looking exactly the same! I'm hip to the game, I know they are recycling some of these colors. The crackle I used is by Color Club.

Don't cry little mermaid it's gonna be okay :).....

P.s please excuse my ripped skin by my cuticles I've been under the weather and cleaning w/o gloves.

1 comment:

  1. The design of the crackle reminds me of an alligator. I do not know why but I also love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...