Wednesday, June 20, 2012

SNOW GLOBE SHOCK

My first time using L.A. Colors formula, I have seen this brand several times in Dollar stores and was reluctant to buy it because of its msrp of $1. I’ve had people tell me that it obtains good quality but u know what they say “you get what you pay for”. I’m not going to say this formula was the worst but it wasn’t the best either.

The finish you see in the pic of just the orange polish (called Shock) is four coats of lacquer, I don’t believe I’ve put that much on each nail ever…. Even when I put the 4 coats, it still remained dull. I couldn’t deal with the bland look so I decided to lay a glittery blanket over it, Snow Globe by China Glaze is where I found my solace…. Welp, better lust next time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...