Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sinful Colors Neon Rays of Bright

Hi beauties, how you be? 

I've been wearing this polish for two days now and I really don't mind. This polish is from the new Sinful Colors "Neons" collection. 

They're the regular $1.99 price. This is a yellow/orange polish which I applied over a white base polish. I have to tell you all that these polishes aren't neon without the white base. The bottle color is also deceiving because it's not the polish color.

Check out two coats of Rays of Bright





3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Too bad the polish is not the same as the bottle though!

    http://makeupisdelish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors. I wish the polish colour was the same as the bottle though!

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...