Thursday, July 30, 2015

JCat Beauty Hydrating Lip Stain

Hi Beauties, how is your week going? It's Friday eve and I'm not sad about seeing these hours turn into Friday lol. I want to share with you 3 lip products I picked up from Ulta, the same day I picked up the Makeup Revolution lipsticks as well. I hope you've had the chance to check out my video and post about them. 

Today I'm sharing you 3 lip stain products by JCat Beauty. For a while you could only purchase this brand mostly sold on their website and in beauty supply stores, however they're now being sold in Ulta Beauty. The cost is $5.99. I wouldn't consider these matte lipsticks just because their labeled as lip stain. 

They do not dry to a matte finish (but they do stain your lip lol). The objective is to be a hydrating lip stain that keeps your lips from being dried out. 

I had forgotten why I stopped buying JCat lippies and I was quickly reminded-- that minty scent! The minty scent isn't for everything, to me definitely not for lip products. This product contains a overwhelming minty scent (but it could be worse). I intended on doing lip swatches but I just couldn't get pass the strong scent, hand swatches will have to work for now. They don't possess creative and witty names but check them out anyway :) 






Don't forget to follow me on these social networks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...