Monday, July 27, 2015

Makeup Revolution Matte Lipsticks

Hi beauties how was your weekend? For me, one word sums it up best--FAST!! I can't tell you how many times I looked at the clock in disbelief that it was that hour already. 

Have you heard of Makeup Revolution London? I've been following them on IG and recently discovered they're now available in our very own Ulta beauty store. I took my happy butt there on Sunday and here are the items I snapped for you all. The prices are amazingly affordable.... But (and there's a big one) I've done a video review on 4 of their matte lipsticks yesterday. Please go over to my YouTube channel and check out my review BEFORE you buy any of their matte lipsticks.... 

Check out my video via this link https://youtu.be/F3YnMKjUz3M




No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...