Monday, December 23, 2013

You're gonna see me ROAR

GOOD MORNING NAILMERICA!! Well it looks like I see Christmas Day approaching the platform with gifts and such, I've been good I like to think..... For me I'll be proactive and start wrapping the kids gifts tonight.

So what I've got going on today are some animal print nails. If you're my friend, you'll know that I'm quite fond of leopard, tiger and cheetah print. In some instances I like zebra print too, providing it's executed well!!

These animal print nail decals are by Sally Hansen Salon Effects, they're called "Rock N' Roar". I've had these for a while and there was an open pack in my stash, I suggest you dispose of the pack if you don't use all of them because they dry out.  So I'm wearing two of my favorite things: pink & animal print. The pink polish is by OPI, which is called "If you moust, you moust". I enjoyed creating this mani, I suppose I'll wear it for a few ticks.....

With my birthday coming to a girl named ME and that it's one day away from 2014, you're gonna hear me ROAR lol :))




1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...