Thursday, March 14, 2013

Milani Textures

Hi ladies, today I have 4 swatches to share with you from the Milani "Texture" collection. Zoya sent me the Zoya Pixie Dust polishes however, I wasn't too thrilled about the colors. These texture polishes takes some getting used to, several times a day I rub my nails and it's startling sometimes when I feel the roughness of them. I really liked the colors to this Milani collection so that's why I chose to get these.The finish reminds me of when concrete is being mixed. LOL.

So many other brands are jumping on the band-wagon with this texture polish trend such as China Glaze, Julie G and Jordana, not to forget the OPI Liquid Sand collection with Mariah Carey.

Anyhoo here's my donation to the Milani bank account.







1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...