Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bunny Sprinkles and Rotten Eggs

Hi ladies and Happy Hump Day, today I will share with you the last two of my Easter Frankens. First up I'll show you Rotten Eggs, this is a Shrek green base polish with purple and white glitter squares.

This reminded me of when cartoons portrayed something was rotten, they'd have that green cloud floating above the food lol.

Next is my franken called Bunny Glitter, it consists of a milky white base with pink fine glitters, white octagon, light blue squares, light green small octagons and white tinsels.
These two polishes are applied with two coats each.



1 comment:

  1. Both are so pretty! You have an eye for unique combos :)

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...