Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sweet Tooth & Mardi Gras

Hi ladies, hope you are having a great start of the week. Today I have another member of the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection that I haven't swatched, this is called Sweet Tooth.

This is a pretty lavender color polish that's smooth in formula and dries glossy, you can top it off with a top coat if you like of course.

The glitter layover is a polish from Ruby Kisses HD called "Mardi Gras", it has silver tinsel glitter with purple fine glitters in it.
I was looking through my Frankens and I spotted one I made just like it called "Vabulous", smh, hey great minds think alike right!!

You can get this RK HD polish in any Beauty Supply store for .99.











1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...