Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Floss Gloss-Con Limon

Hi ladies, I have a few posts scheduled for this week so if you think i'm on a posting frenzy, I guess I am!! Today I have a polish by Floss Gloss to show you, it's from their newest color release. I saw my girl over at LACLAC with this brand sometime last year and I'm just getting around to trying out their brand.

This color is a bright lime green color I feel in love with just through some of their IG advertisements. At first I didn't think it was going to be a dark lime and with the 3rd coat it was the true color I was looking for. I am one who's known to be rocking loud colors, I let my nails do all the talking. You can check out their goods here for the purchase purpose.




3 comments:

  1. love the color!! i really wanted to pick this one up, but i couldnt justify paying shipping for one polish >___< thanks for the shout btw! (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Leibster Award! Please see this post to find out what it's about: http://neffysnailcorner.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-versatile-award-and-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've wanted this color for a while but i'll wait until they have a sale or something. maybe i'll get lucky.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...