Monday, August 22, 2016

Cute Cadet Loyalty

Yes y'all I know it's been a minute but I'm back with the jumpoff lol (Lil Kim voice).....

I really need to get back into posting my nails of the day so today I'll start it!!

I'm using for the first time since I bought it, a polish by LA Colors from their Color Last line. There's an array of colors and is sold in Family Dollar for $2. I won't know if this lasts for 10 days cause I don't wear the same polish for more than 24 hours. I do love the formula, drying time and finish. It dries to a shine and in about 5 minutes.

Loyalty




Sinful Colors "Cute Cadet" from the LE Camo Glitter collection.





Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...