Thursday, January 28, 2016

Influenster Vox Box St. Ives

Good morning people, I was hoping to catch you all early enough so you can have an idea of what store to stop by and pick up these products I got from Influenster. 

I was chosen to receive this box from Influenster last month or so and it's bath & skincare products. St. Ives has been around for many years providing reputable & reliable products and I'm glad I have been reintroduced to them. I used to use their face scrub when I was in high school but over the years my skin has changed (especially after child birth). 

These are the products I received: Pear nectar scent body lotion, oatmeal face scrub and Pink Lemon & Madarin exfoliating scent body wash.




 
I've used all three products and each one has left my skin feeling smooth and refreshed especially the scrub for my face, i like to use after i've washed off my makeup. 

Have you used any of these products, if so how do you like them. These can be found in any retailer who sells a variety of skincare and bath products like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens & etc.


Thanks for reading and check out more products that St. Ives offer at http://www.stives.com. 

*These items were sent complimentary for testing purposes.

#StIvesSkin #LiveRadiantly

1 comment:

  1. Some great items from St. Ives you got in this Influenster Vox Box.

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...