Sunday, October 4, 2015

Influenster Apple & Eve Organic Quenchers

Hey everyone, I'm back!! I know I mostly post about beauty, but I'm back with something health related. 

I was sent this complimentary box from Influenster because I'm a mom and I'm awesome DUH! Nah, but for real this is actually something for the kids (& myself) to drink instead of the unhealthy sugar doused juices. This brand is by Apple and Eve and they're called Organic Quenchers. Apple & Eve is a organic food company that strives to provide a healthier alternative for juice that is better for your children's digestive system. I gave it to the kids with some Thin Wheat crackers for snack time and they enjoyed it!! They're already asking me when are we going to the store the buy some.... Look how they enjoyed it!! 

THANK YOU INFLUENSTER!!







Are you a member of Influenster? If not, you should be, all these opportunities are for members only!! 

Sign up here https://www.influenster.com

Check out all of Apple & Eve's Organic Quenchers flavors & products here http://www.appleandeve.com


2 comments:

  1. I'm a member of Influenster! I really need to see if I can find those over here in Toronto. My little one would love them!

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...