Thursday, August 13, 2015

Where the flowers blow

Hi beauties... I haven't forgotten the name of my blog, I know that nail polish is my first love when it came to beauty items... However I have a makeup obsession as well so can't we all just get along lol!!

Y'all I was too happy that I still have the water marble design technique on lock. These came out superb if you don't mind me tooting my own horn! All polishes used are from Bettina, but specifically the purple polish is called Believe. 

I am so smitten with my nails today I'm even going to show you my right hand!! 




Here's my right hand...

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me on these social media sites ;)


2 comments:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...