Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunny Disposition

What a name for a Monday morning eh!!! Today I'm wearing a polish I came across from an account on IG called "Pure Nail Polish". I've seen some beautiful swatches by Marijonails & Fiercemakeupandnails and decided I needed to finally place a order.

Last week the company had a promo for specific states to win 50% of your order and Florida was among the winners. For my order I picked up Sunny Disposition, Honesty and Sea Breeze. The formula is not thick or runny but that's just for Sunny Disposition and Sea Breeze, I found that Honesty (the pink) was a little thick in application. 

Thanks the only thing on the fence I can say honestly about the polish Honesty. 
You should head over and check out their polish selection at purebeautyshoppe. On my accent nail I used Verity's "Movie Stars".




1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...