Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Love Mint

Hi ladies, I know I haven't posted in a minute but it's with good reason. I have 4 more classes that are needed in order for me to complete my degree, so I'm engrossed in the crime lab kits that I must complete and summarize. Anyhoo here's a brand I've seen in Ross I dunno how many times but was a bit apprehensive to buy because of its low price.

This is JLB Cosmetics, sold mostly in Ross stores. I bought a pack of 7 which consists of various colors for $5.99. Today I'm wearing the model polish "Love Mint", I've applied two coats and did not use a top coat at all. I actually like the formula, the initial scent can be a wee bit overwhelming; but it doesn't last long at all. I can't wait to use the others.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...