Friday, May 29, 2015

Profusion Glamour Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Happy Friday beauties, even though it has only been a 4 day work week I'm still glad it's Friday (some call it ungratefulness lol).

Today I have to show a cutesy packaged eyeshadow palette by Profusion. This is assume is made to mimic the Too Faced Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette, however this doesn't smell as chocolatey as the Too Faced one. This palette differs in price, style and color, but for those that don't want to pay that $25-35 price (depending on where you get it) this is a good runner up.

I am wearing a copper colored eyeshadow from this palette today and the pigment seems opaque and doesn't have a cheap feel to it. I found this is Kmart for $4.99, they're sold in 3 colors which they possess different colors in them. I got the pink one of course cause you already know!!

 




1 comment:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...