Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Color Block

Hey everyone, how goes it for your week? The real question is, did you all go out and vote? I hope you made yours count. You know what today is right, yep you guessed it THE BEAUTY BUFFS day.


Today us beauties, we celebrate Color Blocking of all walks of fashion and design!! I chose something subtle and classy (in color and design). My base color is "Yo Soy" by Wet N Wild Wild Shine polish. Notice the new bottle shape, I found these new polish at my Dollar General and I counted about 10 new shades. The formula is average but I've swatched some which seem to be a little of the thick side. My color block gold polish is also by WNW and it's called "Ready to propose", its formula was average as well. 






Check out the other beauty buffs, color blocking with style.....




4 comments:

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...