Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I OPI-- Dining Al Frisco

Good morning beauties and happy hump day...

Today on my nails I have two OPI polishes. The base color I'm wearing is called "Dining Al Frisco", it is from the San Francisco collection. I thought this polish would be a shimmer bomb type formula, but it ended up not being that at all and I love it. I've applied 2 coats w/o a top coat.

The top coat I'm wearing is from Mariah Carey's collection with OPI called the "18k White Gold & Silver" top coat. I got this on sale from Ulta recently and I'm not like overjoyed about it, I feel like it's not as extravagant as I expected. I just don't feel like it's unique, I actually like the gold flakes from last year better.

Lastly, here are some pictures of mani current situation....







2 comments:

  1. Very nice blue but I love it even more with that silver top coat layered over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I'm not sure about that OPI top coat now... I didn't buy the gold because I don't usually like gold... I thought I would like the silver but you're right it's not that extravagant or anything especially for the price... It actually looks more like white glitter

    ReplyDelete

You came, you saw, hopefully you've read so what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...